Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Milk proteins lift away dead skin buildup to reveal healthy radiance.
- Tea Tree blasts breakouts with antibacterial properties.
- Oatmeal strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Honey protects skin while replenishing hydration.
- Dermatologist tested.
Good night! With 3CE’s White Milk mask you can brighten your complexion, moisturise skin and target blemishes while you sleep. Packed with natural extracts and botanicals—like milk protein extract, tea tree oil, oatmeal, honey and avocado—the mask delivers potent benefits while during your skin’s natural nightly repair cycle. Wake up to a healthy, hydrated and radiant complexion over time.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Apply after toning at night. Squeeze a quarter-sized amount into the palm of your hand and spread a thick layer over your face. Let absorb for 15 minutes before going to sleep. Wake up to a smooth, makeup-ready complexion.
Beauty Tip: Use a moisture-boosting cream when needed. As the last step in your skincare routine, squeeze a dime-sized amount into the palm of your hand and spread a light layer over face for a rich, refreshing shot of hydration.
All of our products are 100% authentic