Free Delivery above $350.00
- How To
- Sets makeup in place
- Achieves medium-coverage, matte appearance
- Lightens the appearance of blemishes
- Allows for touch-ups or minor makeup correction throughout the day
- Apply after concealer or foundation.
- Using a moist sponge or puff, press the powder onto all areas of the face.
- For smaller or narrow areas such as around the eyes or the nose, fold the sponge or puff in half and apply powder with gentle moves.
Improve your skin texture with this wet and dry powder technology. Providing a smooth matte finish, it leaves your skin feeling soft and blemish-free. This powder comes in a versatile nude shade, which achieves minor makeup corrections on all skin types.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol, Zea Mays Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Oxide[nano], Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Pca, Hexylene Glycol, Aqua, Tetrasodium Edta, Zinc Stearate, Fructose, Glucose, Polyperfluoroethoxymethoxy Difluoroethyl Peg Phosphate, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid. [+/- Ci 77891, Ci 77163, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499]
All of our products are 100% authentic