Free Delivery above $350.00
- How To
- Leaves the skin smooth and evenly toned
- Corrects skin discolouration and pigmentation
- Reduces appearance of redness and acne scars
- Take a small amount of primer onto your fingertips.
- Create several dots on your cheeks, chin, forehead and nose.
- Using your fingertips or a sponge, spread the primer evenly from the centre to the outer edge of your face.
This 2-in-1 treatment and corrective makeup base contains light illuminating pigments to reduce skin imperfections. It features a pale green shade to correct any signs of discolouration and inflammation. The moisturising agents in this primer help to maximise the effects of a flawless canvas.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Key Ingredients: Green Tea Extract, Papaya Extract, Portulaca Oleracea
All of our products are 100% authentic