- How To
- Cures skin blemished with acne.
- Has antibacterial properties that can heal and soothe the skin.
- Removes skin impurities and increases the healing properties of the skin.
- Apply sparingly in the morning and evening at the start of any normal skincare routine.
- Can be used as needed for skin impurities such as severe acne and pimples.
Susanne Kaufmann Active Agent Concentrate Clarifying is developed for acute skin that is prone to acne. The natural ingredients ensure antibacterial properties with healing and soothing effects. It helps normalize the skin’s appearance while remedying impurities in the skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Benzyl salicylate, marshmallow extract, wheat bran extract, Glyceryl caprylate, ribwort leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, protein ferment, water, lecithin, alcohol, linalool, glycerin, matricaria flower extract, sage extract, polyglyceryl caprate, bisabolol, apple fruit extract, pentylene glycol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, yeast ferment extract, zinc, sodium salicylate, St. John’s extract oil, pectin.
All of our products are 100% authentic