- How To
- Cleanses and smoothens the skin
- Reduces redness and skin blemishes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Before using Calming Mask, make sure your face is well-cleansed.
- Massage an appropriate amount all over your face and neck. Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Use Calming Mask twice a week, or as desired.
Include Calming Mask in your relaxation skincare regime. Pamper your skin with a fine herbal combination of St. John’s wort, marigold blossoms and fireweed flowers. These plants have anti-inflammatory properties, which help to boost the texture of stressed and dull skin. When applied, Calming Mask also gives off a pleasant scent that’s sure to invigorate your senses.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, kaolin, glycerin, Glyceryl stearate citrate, pentylene glycol, zinc oxide, saccharide isomerate, cetyl alcohol, lecithin, sodium hyaluronate, potassium phosphate, honey, maltodextrin, aloe vera extract powder, fragrance, willow herb, cucumber extract, benzyl salicylate, shea butter, fruit extract, coconut oil, sun flower oil, marigold flower extract, wheat germ oil, St. John’s wort extract, fireweed flower extract.
All of our products are 100% authentic