Free Delivery above $350.00
- How To
- Ideal for use on hair and skin
- Hydrates and softens the skin
- Clears skin acne
- Non-greasy effect
- Creates shiny, soft and skily hair
- Tames hair frizz
- 100% organic and pure
- Massage a coin-sized amount of Argan Oil into wet hair and scalp.
- Using your fingertips, work in a firm circular motion from the front of the scalp, down to the back of the neck and up along the sides towards the temples.
- Leave in for two minutes and rinse off the oil completely with running water.
- If you have longer hair, use a wide-tooth comb to remove tangles and smooth the hair.
- Dry your hair with a towel by patting or stroking. Never rub the hair back and forth in circles as this action is damaging to the hair.
- If using as a leave-in conditioner, massage Argan Oil into damp hair, scalp, dry areas and frizzy ends.
- Before using Argan Oil, make sure your face is well-cleansed.
- Pump a small amount of oil onto your fingertips.
- Pat all over the face, neck and décolletage in gentle, circular motions.
- Before using Argan Oil, make sure your body is freshly washed.
- Dispense small amounts of oil at a time into your palm.
- Apply liberally all over your body, focusing on areas prone to dryness such as the hands, legs, elbows and knees.
Argan Oil is a precious beauty enhancer used as a versatile product to treat your hair and skin. Rebuild damaged hair such as frizzy ends with Vitamin E in the oil. When applied, your hair will feel silky-smooth and you’ll never have to go through a bad hair day again. Argan Oil can also be used as a facial moisturiser to keep your skin feeling smooth and youthful.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic