Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Ideal for those have nut allergies.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Plant oils are cold press, not heat distilled, to maintain therapeutic benefits.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Coconut oil really is the skincare miracle worker. A lightly scented moisturiser with anti-aging properties, it makes an intoxicating massage oil that delays wrinkles and sagging skin. As a haircare product, it imparts a healthy shine and reduces protein loss to help repair damaged hair. Or, when massaged directly into the scalp, it guards against dandruff and counters dryness. Safe and effective on all skin types and a range of skin concerns, including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema, this is definitely one oil you want to have in your skincare arsenal.
Wild Products uses only the finest, cold-pressed and organic virgin coconut oil for the very best results. Store in a warmer environment to prevent it from solidify.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% organic virgin coconut oil.
Massage into skin, scalp or hair as needed.
All of our products are 100% authentic