Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, locally antiseptic, antispasmodic and an immune stimulant.
- Blends well with frankincense, lavender, tea tree, sandalwood and clove.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Use as a spiritual conduit for centuries, myrrh is an ancient essential oil renowned for its healing properties. It is highly effective against excessive mucus in the lungs and can help to ease colds, coughs, sore throats and bronchitis when diffused into the air and inhaled. When applied directly to the skin, myrrh can be used to treat boils, ulcers, bedsores, chapped and cracked skin, ringworm, eczema and athlete’s foot. This warm, spicy and balsamic-scented oil also promotes menstrual health, relieves period pain and eases difficult labour in childbirth.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade Myrhh essential oil (Commifora Myrrha).
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed or diffuse into the air.
All of our products are 100% authentic