Free Delivery above $350.00
- How To
- Analgesic, anesthetic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, decongestant, digestive, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, hepatic, nervine, stimulant, stomachic and tonic.
- Blends well with basil, eucalyptus, jasmine, lavender, lemon, orange, peppermint and rosemary.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to relieve discomfort or stress.
- Blend with carrier oil and use in massage to relieve headaches, migraines, coughs, etc.
Spearmint has long been used to combat respiratory and digestive conditions. This mild, warm and minty essential oil eases nausea and menstrual discomfort, can increase metabolism to help weight loss and is an excellent relaxer to relieve stress, depression and anxiety. Because it is not as strong as peppermint, spearmint oil is considered a safer substitute for children.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade spearmint essential oil (mentha spicata) from the USA. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic