Free Delivery above $350.00
- How To
- Analgesic, anthelmintic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, aperitif, carminative, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, hepatic, hypnotic, laxative, parasiticide, stimulant (circulatory system), stomachic, tonic and vermifuge.
- Blends well with basil, carrot seed, lavender, lime, rosewood, vanilla.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser, add to your bath or blend with a carrier oil to use in massage.
- Precautions: Avoid during pregnancy and use in moderation. Tarragon is a non-irritant and is non-sensitising, but due to the methyl chavicol in the oil, it should be used in moderation.
Tarragon has been used for medicinal purposes for generations. Its primary medicinal uses are related digestive relief and muscle relaxation, but it can also be helpful for sore muscles, anorexia and to ease PMT. The sweet, peppery, licorice-like oil stimulates the appetite, has a noticeable effect on sluggish digestive systems and provides positive energy during times of change.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade tarragon essential oil (atremisia dracunculus) from France. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic