Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Retains skin moisture
- Absorbs free radicals
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Aids skin regeneration and healing
- Promotes collagen production
- Soften the solid-based Egyptian Magic Cream by warming it up before application.
- Take a moderate amount and rub it in your hands until it softens and turns into oil, then gently apply to your skin.
- If you are applying to your hair, warm it up and then gently rub it into the ends of your hair.
- You can also apply it to your hair and scalp as a hair mask, by letting it sit for an hour or more, and then washing it out with shampoo.
- Dab it on your face to highlight your cheekbones with a natural glow, or apply under your eyes to minimise dark circles.
- Gently apply over wet skin after a shower or bath for all-over hydration.
Egyptian Magic Cream is undoubtedly a "must-have" beauty and skin care product for all purposes, acting as a face cream, eye gel, a hair masque, cuticle conditioner, diaper rash cream, burn and wound relief, and shaving balm among many others. The cream is non-greasy and is made from only natural ingredients. It contains no additives, preservatives, fragrances, chemicals or parabens.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Honey, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolos, and Royal Jelly
All of our products are 100% authentic