Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Bamboo Waterlock Complex delivers and retains hydration.
- Ophipogo Japonicus root extract has calming and strengthening properties.
- Diospyros kaki leaf extract tones skin and tightens pores.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
Bamboo Waterlock Mask can be used in two ways: as a rinse-off hydro-plumping mask or as a moisturising leave-on treatment. The unique complex of bamboo sap and fibers helps lock in moisture so skin feels an immediate hydration sensation and refreshing feeling. It reduces visible signs of fatigue—leaving skin feeling softer, smoother and revitalized—while the beautiful aqua-bamboo scent leaves behind a subtle yet uplifting fragrance.
The exclusive scent found in Bamboo Waterlock has been developed by one of the world’s most prestigious family-run perfumers founded in 1871, located in Grasse, France, the world’s capital of fragrance. The scents are created using precious essential oils and innovative molecules. It is meant to evoke a floral, green aromatic plant scent and has been specifically formulated for use in skincare.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
As a Mask: Apply a thick layer of Bamboo Waterlock to skin. Let sit for 10 minutes, then rinse.
As a Moisturising Treatment: Apply a thin layer of Bamboo Waterlock to skin. Let absorb completely, as long as needed.
All of our products are 100% authentic