- How To
- Shona Eye Art Ombre Stick in Paradise Dream.
- Shona Eye Art Ombre Stick in Tu Tu Hot.
- Shona Lip Art Ombre Stick in Noosa Duo.
- Shona Lip Art Ombre Stick in Double Bay.
- Shona-Art Concealer Ombre Stick in Starlight.
- Shona Shadow Blender Buffer Duet.
- Shona Tutu Pouch Long.
What it is:
A limited-edition six-piece collection for eyes and face with original art by the Australian artist Shona.
What it does:
Unleash your creativity with a collection of limited-edition ombre eye and lip sticks, concealer and a blending brush. Two shades of Eye Art Ombre sticks open up endless possibilities for gorgeous runway-worthy eyes, while an additional two shades for lips amp up the look with on-trend long-lasting colour. Finish the look with a two-toned soft stretchable concealer that covers and hide or highlights in one easy step with a formula that deliver natural-looking coverage and luminosity. Use the double-ended shadow brush to blend the look to perfection.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Concealer: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Isodecyl Neopentanoate. Kaolin. Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil). Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter). Nylon-12. Polymethyl Methacrylate. Octocrylene. Microcrystalline Wax. Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate. Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Beeswax. Cetearyl Alcohol. Hyaluronic Acid.Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain+/- :Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)Iron Oxides(CI 77491; CI 77492). *Certified Organic.
Eye Art Ombre Stick: Cyclopentasiloxane. Polyisobutene. Isododecane. Trimethylsiloxysilicate. Polyethylene. Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil). Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter). Ozokerite. Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax. Cetearyl Alcohol. Silica. Hyaluronic Acid.Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain +/-: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Tin Oxide(CI 77861). Mica (CI 77019). Iron Oxides (CI 77491. CI 77492. CI77499). Certified Organic.
Lip Art Ombre Stick: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil). Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter). Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax). Polyisobutene. Ethylhexyl Stearate. Ozokerite. Hyaluronic Acid.Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Mica (CI 77019); Iron Oxide (CI 77491. CI 77499).Tin Oxide. Certified Organic.
Shona Eye Art Ombre Stick: Hold up brow to flatten your eye area then apply from inner corners to outer corners in one sweep. Blend quickly using the Shadow Blender Buffer Duet.
Shona Lip Art Ombre Stick: Apply to top lip with darker shade at the top, then flip the stick and apply to the lower lip, purse lips together.
Shona-Art Concealer Ombre Stick: Apply after foundation or eye creams. Use the pink side closer to the eyes from the inner eye area to the outer eye area, then pat in with fingertips or concealer blender. Apply to brows both on top and under the brow area before shading, then blend in after. Use it on spots, dark blemishes, around the lips, nose and cupids bow.
Shona Shadow Blender Buffer Duet: Use to apply eyeshadow powders and blend in creams as well as concealer.
All of our products are 100% authentic