- How To
- Shona Art Invisible HD Blotting Ping Pong Smooth Powder.
- Shona Powder Sculptor & V Contour Buffer Duet Brush.
- Shona Ping Pong Kabuki Sculptor Brush.
- Shona Shadow Blender Buffer Duet.
- Shona Wet/Dry Blend N Buff Sponge.
- Shona Tutu Pouch Long.
What it is:
A limited-edition powder and brush kit with original art design by Australian artist Shona.
What it does:
Prime, sculpt, blend and set for a flawless finish like a pro with a full arsenal of poweders and brushes. The buff sponge ensures flawless foundation application every time. Eahc brush is designed to hug the contours of the face for a perfect airbrush finish. Complete each look with a weightless, invisible finishing powder.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Shona Art Invisible HD Blotting Ping Pong Smooth Powder: Silica. HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer. Polymethyl Methacrylate. Polyethylene. Dimethicone. 1,2-Hexanediol. Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Glyceryl Caprylate. Hyaluronic Acid.
Shona Art Invisible HD Blotting Ping Pong Smooth Powder: Apply lightly with Ping Pong Kabuki Brush or included puff. Gently press the puff first onto the back of your hand to remove excess powder, then pat and gently roll onto the skin.
Shona Ping Pong Kabuki Sculptor Brush: Use to apply loose or pressed powders and as a finishing brush. Blend well for the most professional looks. Wash using mild shampoo, dry flat.
Shona Powder Sculptor & V Contour Buffer Duet Brush: Use to apply powders and blend in creams. Blend well for the most professional looks. Wash using mild shampoo, dry flat.
Shona Shadow Blender Buffer Duet: Use to apply eyeshadow powders and blend in creams as well as concealer. Blend well for the most professional looks.
Shona Wet/Dry Blend N Buff Sponge: Use with any type of facial makeup product texture and also as a finishing sponge. Once wet please squeeze out excess moisture then apply your product. Wash using mild shampoo, blender goes back to original size when dry.
All of our products are 100% authentic