- How To
- E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of colour.
- E60 - Large Shader: For eyelid base shading.
- E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of colour.
- F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
- F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application.
- F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
- E05 - Eye Liner: Dip into eyeliner and apply from the inner lid outwards.
- E30 - Pencil: Dip into eyeliner and apply from the inner lid outwards.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Using just the tips to apply colour, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Sweep colour across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 - Small Angle: Dip into eyeliner and apply from the inner lid outwards.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Dip into pigment and apply on the brow bone or blend into the crease.
- F30 - Large Powder: Pat on product and dust on chosen areas of the face.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Pat on product and apply on chosen areas of the face.
- F60 - Foundation: Pat on product and apply on face using outward strokes or circular motions.
- F70 - Concealer: Pat on product and apply on blemishes or problem areas.
The Sigma Beauty Make Me Crazy Essential Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains twelve colorful brushes from their best-selling Essential Kit and come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic