Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Vitamins E and B5 aid nutrient absorption and cell renewal to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun protection from UVA and UVB to reduce UV-induced redness and skin discoloration
- Hydrovotin 24 helps the skin to stay moisturised without the need of a heavy-duty cream
- Uniprotect PT-3 stimulates the skin’s antioxidant pathways and natural enzymatic repair system
- Free of oxybenzone, parabens, and fragrances
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Apply three drops of serum to the face before moisturising.
- In circular motions, massage all over the face for better absorption.
- Reapply after swimming or exposure to water.
This super lightweight serum counteracts the signs of aging by repairing, protecting, and priming the skin for the rest of your daily regimen.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Homosalate (Sunscreen) 8%, Octisalate (Sunscreen) 4%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%Purified Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Ceteareth 20, Polypropylene, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, D Panthenol, Octanohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Triacontanyl Pvp, Cetyl Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Peg 40 Stearate, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta , Pentylene Glycol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Oleyl Alcohol, Ethyl Linoleate
All of our products are 100% authentic