Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Leaves the skin with a refreshed appearance
- Reduces the appearance of skin fatigue
- Prepares the face for makeup application
- Improves skin tone and leaves a dewy finish
- Apply to clean skin, including eye area, and massage gently until absorbed.
In Transit Camera Close-up is a primer and moisturiser in one. It boosts dermal hydration which eventually brightens and plumps up the skin. Treat your face to a fresh, dewy look with this amazing pre-makeup wonder.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua, Butyrosperum Parkii, Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis, Cetyl Alcohol, Gigawhite, Stearic Acid, Argania Spinosa, Euphrasia Officinalis, Borago Officinalis, Sorbiton Monostearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Xanthum Gum, Coffee-Chemyunion, Hyulronic Acid, Dimethicone, Phykosil 2000, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Geglag, Vitamins A, C And E, Alpha Tocopherol, Treithanolamine, Disoium Edta, Methyl Isothiazolinone, Citrus Aurantium Flos, Rosa Damascena, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Bisobolol
All of our products are 100% authentic