Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Powerful plant-based insect repellent.
- Bactericidal and antiviral properties.
- Blends well with Basil, Lemon Myrtle, Lavender, rosemary, marjoram, cedarwood and lemon.
- Ideal for oily skin.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Inhale with steam to treat colds and sore throats.
- Apply a small dose directly to treat skin conditions and irritations.
- To use in massage, blend with carrier oils such as Sweet Almond to relieve aches and pains.
Lighter than the more commonly used eucalyptus globulus, this essential oil is an ideal choice for use with children. When inhaled with steam, it is an excellent decongestant and can ben used to treat sore throats. When applied topically, it can be used to treat burns, blisters, wounds, insects bites, ticks, lice and infection. It is also valued for its antiseptic and healing properties and its ability to deter mosquitos.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade eucalyptus essential oil (eucalyptus radiata) from South Africa. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic