Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperitif, carminative, depurative, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, galactagogue, laxative, stimulant, stomachic, tonic and vermifuge.
- Ideal for oily skin.
- Blends well with Bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cypress, fir, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, orange, pine, ravensara, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tangerine and ylang ylang.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to boost courage and mental strength, or to act as an appetite stimulant.
- Blend with lotion and massage into the skin to treat bruises, clear oily skin and fight wrinkles in mature skin. Blend with carrier oil and massage to fight cellulite, as well as relieve bloating, constipation and other digestive problems.
- Only use in small doses. Fennel is a powerful essential oil and should not be used in large doses. Do not use when pregnant or if you suffer from epilepsy. The oil also has estrogenic properties.
Boost your courage and find your resolve with the strength-giving benefits of fennel essential oil. Known to give aid in adversity, fennel is useful in coping with rejection, managing weight gain and combating anorexia. Alongside its psychological benefits, it has anti-aging properties and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, is an effective treatment for digestive discomfort caused by constipation or nausea and can be used to boost milk supply in mothers who are breast feeding.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade organic sweet fennel essential oil (foeniculum vulgare dulce) from France. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic