Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Ideal for oily skin and treating acne due to tonic effect.
- Grapefruit essential oil is not a photosensitizer, making it an ideal alternative to other citrus oils where exposure to direct sunlight is unavoidable.
- Blends well with Bergamot, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, ginger, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, rosemary, tangerine, thyme, ylang ylang
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Invoke a light and cheerful attitude with the revitalising powers of pink grapefruit, a bright, sweet and slightly tart essential oil. As a detoxifyer and stimulant, grapefruit oil is an excellent oil to wake up to and feel refreshed, or as a quick pick-me-up through the day. It can also be used to aid weight-loss, reduce cellulite and improve overall skin and hair health. After an intense workout, massage into muscles to instantly reduce aches and stiffness.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic pink grapefruit essential oil (citrus paradisi) from Italy. Cold pressed.
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed or diffuse into the air.
All of our products are 100% authentic