Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, palmarosa, geranium, lavender, rosemary eucalyptus and thyme
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- When taking internally to boost body’s natural defenses, always dilute in vegetable or coconut oil.
- Diffuse to life the mood and purifying the air.
- Spot treat acne with one drop on a cotton ball.
- Dilute with carrier oils before applying directly to skin.
More lemony than lemon, lemon myrtle is extremely crisp, refreshing and versatile. Use it to treat cold and flu symptoms; brighten and lift your mood; or to purify the air. It can also be used sparingly to reduce acne. Experience the emotional, physical and psychological benefits of lemon myrtle.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade lemon myrtle essential oil (backhousia citradora) from Australia. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic