Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Analgesic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic and more key properties.
- Blends well with Bergamot, cypress, cedarwood, chamomile, eucalyptus, lavender and tea tree.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Add to a bath or diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to help with asthma, bronchitis, poor circulation, coughs, physical exhaustion, headaches, tension, insomnia, sinusitis, anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
- Blend with a carrier oil and massage into skin to help relieve arthritis, back pain, fatigue, headaches, migraines, muscular pains and spasms
- Precautions: marjoram oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, but should not be used during pregnancy.
Marjoram essential oil has a number of key uses including easing coughs and colds, relaxing tension, relieving headaches and alleviating insomnia. It can also soothe digestive discomfort and help with cramps, indigestion and constipation. Emotionally, marjoram’s warming effect is often used to comfort during grief and loneliness.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade marjoram essential oil (origanum marjorana) from Spain. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic