Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Analgesic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, apertive, aphrodisiac, carminative, cholagogue, laxative, stimulant and tonic.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to aid the nervous system, stimulate and invigorate.
- Blend with a carrier oil to use in massage to relieve pain and improve circulation.
Nutmeg essential oil has a variety of medicinal and emotional uses. Spicy, warm and nutty, it is commonly used in aromatherapy to reduce inflammation, muscle pain and rheumatic discomfort. Additionally, it can be used to stimulate the mind, fight digestive infections and support the reproductive system. Emotionally, nutmeg can alleviate depression, doubt and internal resistance.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade nutmeg essential oil (myristica fragrans) from Indonesia. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic