Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-depressant.
- Insect repellent.
- Blends well with sandalwood, bergamot, cedarwood, orange, cassia and myrrh.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Warm and earthy with fruity undertones, patchouli essential oil is useful in treating acnes, eczema, fungal infections and some allergies. Emotionally, use it to alleviate depression, anxiety and stress.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade patchouli essential oil (pogostemon cablin) from Indonesia. Steam distilled.
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed or diffuse into the air.
All of our products are 100% authentic