$360.00 $360.00 $360.00 $360.00 $360.00 $360.00 $360.00
Brown Sugar & Fig
Green Tea & Lemongrass
Black Lime & Coconut
Peppermint & Eucalyptus
Lavender & Chamomile
- How To
- Long Burning- Soy candles burn longer than regular candles so they lasts a lot longer
- Clean burning- Soy wax is non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin wax (with 95% less soot and does not release toxic carcinogens into your home, while paraffin candles contain up to 11 carcinogenic compounds)
- Renewable & Biodegradable- Unlike paraffin which comes from petroleum, soy is a renewable plant-derived product.
- Low heat – Soy produces less heat than paraffin and keeps your house cooler.
Made with all natural plant oils, soy wax candles are non-toxic and are clean burning, allowing you to enjoy this delicious Pure Vanilla scent and the warm glow of the candle light in a healthier way.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Essential Oil, Cotton Wick
When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the jar. This will prevent tunneling (burning down the center) and allows for a more aromatic fragrance delivery throughout the life of the candle. The first burn time may take two or three hours depending on the width of the candle.
All of our products are 100% authentic