Free Shipping above $350.00
- How To
- Made with vegan taklon hair that feels soft on the face
- Has a slightly curved, pointed tip that makes foundation application easy
- Pump a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand.
- Pick up product with the tip of your foundation brush. Dab the foundation on your face using small, light strokes.
- Working in small circles or upward motions, start blending from the nose towards the cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Do not forget to cover dark areas such as skin around the nose and the mouth. Ensure that face and neck are evenly shaded.
The ZOEVA 112 Face Curve is a foundation brush with a flat, curved head. It has a slightly pointed tip designed for the user to easily reach every area of the face.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Vegan taklon hair
All of our products are 100% authentic